Are a blessing.
I often forget this. Funny how things like THE HEAD COLD FROM ****, can make you remember this.
I have a 3 month old that slept for 11 hours last night so that I could sleep for 10.
I have a son who thinks the greatest thing in the world is to just sit on my lap and play with my hands.
I have a daughter who can entertain herself, albeit movie after movie.
As I sit here at my computer wondering about the possiblitiy of that my head might explode I look at Lizzy sitting in her blue fold out chair in her new pink tutu (thankx ashton) completely happy. She has been showing me all her ballerina moves and is such a good help. Abbi is sitting on my lap eating her hands and Sam is sleeping. and this reminds me that yes, my children are a blessing. Brain fogs put things in perspective, I need to remember this better when my head is clear.
I often forget this. Funny how things like THE HEAD COLD FROM ****, can make you remember this.
I have a 3 month old that slept for 11 hours last night so that I could sleep for 10.
I have a son who thinks the greatest thing in the world is to just sit on my lap and play with my hands.
I have a daughter who can entertain herself, albeit movie after movie.
As I sit here at my computer wondering about the possiblitiy of that my head might explode I look at Lizzy sitting in her blue fold out chair in her new pink tutu (thankx ashton) completely happy. She has been showing me all her ballerina moves and is such a good help. Abbi is sitting on my lap eating her hands and Sam is sleeping. and this reminds me that yes, my children are a blessing. Brain fogs put things in perspective, I need to remember this better when my head is clear.
(she didn't want her picture taken)
3 comments:
She's got her feet in 1st! Look at her all ballerina like. So cute! Sorry to hear that you're sick. That does make life rough. I'm glad your kids are so great for you though. What an amazing baby you have! She must have known you really needed the sleep. I hope you feel better soon!
I'm glad your kids are treating you well. Mine seem to do the opposite. As soon as I'm weak, they jump on me like a pile of vultures. Or maybe I just need your goodness to see it.
Aw so cute! I'm glad Ash that there was a silver lining to the head cold. ADORABLE pink tutu.
Post a Comment