We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am feeling better, woot woot, but EVERYONE else in the house now has a stuffy head. Guess I just got it first so I could help everyone else out next. Yesterday was great. My Mom took Lizzy and Sam yesterday and I slept ALL DAY LONG. I think that made a BIg difference in me feeling better.

As I was internet surfing yesterday in my brain fogged glory I decided I REALLY want to go on a holiday. Trevor and I were going to go on a trip this year (5 year anniversary) but we want to go all alone and Abbi put a stop to my plans. Guess I will have to wait until next year. But now I have it in my head that I want to go. Somewhere warm, and with a beach. argh.

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I wanted it first! Just like I had the name first....you know.

Alauna said...

Geeze, I feel like I am super slacker in life. 4 years this month for us and I am 2 kids behind you! Jealous much, way to go!