We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, November 20, 2009

I don't know if anyone remembers this post. But here she is Sucker #3. I have been trying sooo hard to get her to take the soother instead. 1 avid thumb sucker is enough. But how do you stop a 3 month old from sucking her thumb when she wakes up in the morning and does it?



I have been having her play with this toy. Sometimes she will lay there in awe and just watch it. Other times she SCREAMS at it. It's a love hate thing.



The other two however LOVE chocolate pudding. We made it for a treat last night after dinner.



5 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe how much Abigail has grown! She's adorable. Sometimes I don't think it would be ALL bad to have a thumb-sucker...at least she can soothe herself. I have to go in and keep putting Gavin's soother in his mouth a couple times at night...then again, when it's time, I can just make the soother disappear.

Ashley said...

She'll grow out if it. It really is kind of cute.

Donna said...

I forgot that Sam also tried to sucker you into letting him suck his thumb. And you managed to keep him from doing it. It's kinda funny how they have all given it a try. (and Elizabeth loves it!) Notice how Abigail sucks the right, and the other two the left?

Donna said...

I just looked at Elizabeth's face in that last picture again...hilarious!

Anonymous said...

HAHA how classic is Elizabeth's face in the last picture. I heart that girl. Abbi is looking like she's growing! What a good mom you are.