Ha! That's awesome. At first glance I thought Elizabeth had some serious accident. I'm glad it's just mascara.
they are so cute! I wish we lived closer!
they're SO pretty! My kids think they're beautiful too!
How hilarious! I love your previous post about the day just going away.. don't worry that happens sometimes! Sounds like you are doing well :)
HAHA oh man honey when I was little I got into the makeup a lot worse than this. (shocker I know) Be glad you don't have blush smashed into the carpet. I distinctly remember getting in trouble for doing that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha! That's awesome. At first glance I thought Elizabeth had some serious accident. I'm glad it's just mascara.
they are so cute! I wish we lived closer!
they're SO pretty! My kids think they're beautiful too!
How hilarious! I love your previous post about the day just going away.. don't worry that happens sometimes! Sounds like you are doing well :)
HAHA oh man honey when I was little I got into the makeup a lot worse than this. (shocker I know) Be glad you don't have blush smashed into the carpet. I distinctly remember getting in trouble for doing that.
Post a Comment