Is MUSH.
It starts.
6:30 am jump out of bed. run and empty all the trash and gather the recycling into the bin put it all out on the street. Get back into bed, Abbi wakes up, nurse her, Lizzy gets up the day has begun.
Hours later realize that no it is Thursday not Wednesday, garbage was yesterday. Dang it. I hate when I miss garbage day the next week I feel so dirty putting twice as much garbage out front for all my neighbors to see. Well at least they will understand seeing how my garbage sat out on the curb all day
on Thursday
the day after garbage day.
Well since it is now Thursday instead of Wednesday ... wait where DID Wednesday go ... I guess it is Abbi's Dr appointment. Call my Mom have her take the older kids drive to the Dr. office
"I am here for a 2:00 with Dr Heimbach for Abigail"
"Dr Heibach isn't here this afternoon"
"Oh... I guess I am here for a 2:00 with someone else"
" What's the last name?"
"Smith"
" Oh your appointment was yesterday. (yesterday being wednesday that I don't know where it went) would you like to rebook?"
"I guess so"
"And since you missed the appointment yesterday (grrr) the Dr billed you for it and it will cost you $35.00 to rebook. How would you like to pay"
.....
Apparently I missed something here. What day is it today and how do I go back to yesterday because I forgot some things.
And I don't think I like today, is it tomorrow yet?
4 comments:
I did the same thing.....where the heck did Wednesday go? I think the world is playing a trick on Ashleys.....
That's kinda of funny. But I totally get understand. I'm just glad it happens to other people. What you NEED a calendar that's big, that you can write everything down on and cross the days off as they go by. Maybe that would help.
oh man, not good!
Oh sweetie haha I love you and this made me laugh. You will think this is hilarious one day soon ;) You are a GREAT mom. Don't know how you do it with 3 adorable kiddos.
Post a Comment