As I have written about before Sam is not a sleeper. Lizzy is. Lizzy took a 3 hour nap every day until after she was 3 years old. Sam doesn't nap at all and he is only two. Lizzy slept until 9, Sam awoke at the crack of dawn.
Sam has somehow become my late sleeper.
Abbi gets up at about 6:30 every day (ugh...the world should not exist that early) and she doesn't go back to sleep. It's okay though because Lizzy gets up between 7 and 7:30. Sam sleeps and sleeps though and doesn't get up until 8 or 8:30. Bizarre
7 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that pic! The best part is that Abigail, although obviously very happy, perched there between the others, feeling so grown up and smart, still is working so hard to NOT smile!
I love that picture too! Lizzy is such a beauty queen! Cute cute kids. Isn't it just too bad that they can't coordinate their sleeping patterns and all sleep until at least 8 and then all have a 3 hour nap? That would be heaven. I feel for you.
This is an adorable picture! All your kids look so grown up. You must be old...and tired. Me too.
P.S. I'm tired, not old. HA
lol. you are older than me woman
Awww, what beautiful babies you have. So cute.
Cutest picture EVER!
Post a Comment