We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Good Long Naps
Elizabeth has started this thing where she only takes naps for a about 30 min. And so she ends up grouchy because she didn't sleep for nearly long enough. A month ago she would sleep for about 3 hours. Well today she has surprised me, she is asleep still. She has been out for almost an hour now and is still asleep. I would take a picture of her, but for fear of waking her there is no way I am going to open that door. I never understood why people were so happy when their kids took long naps, I figured a nap was a nap. I was wrong.
ashley, sorry i missed your call the other day...i was in portland, visiting with the family. so fun. and sorry i haven't called you back yet...i ran out of minutes. so i will call you in a couple of days when my minute supply has been replenished! love ya. oh, by the way...i finally did update my blog, so i'm really trying hard to keep it up.
1 comment:
ashley,
sorry i missed your call the other day...i was in portland, visiting with the family. so fun. and sorry i haven't called you back yet...i ran out of minutes. so i will call you in a couple of days when my minute supply has been replenished! love ya.
oh, by the way...i finally did update my blog, so i'm really trying hard to keep it up.
Post a Comment