We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Nov 13th
Do you realize that I started potty training on November 13th. 3 months later I have had it. I have begged, cried, threathened, bribed, celebrated, forced, raced, read to, waited, cleaned, reminded, chided and left alone. Today Lizzy is in a diaper. I had been threatening it all week and finally did it today. She giggled with joy. I am so tired of cleaning urine out of my couch. The couch that I saved for for over a year. If I wanted it to smell like pee I would buy a cat. I am about to give but people keep telling me that if I do it will only be harder. What can be worse than thinking it was a good day if I only had to wash and dry my couch once a day. Now she just sits there. then she gets up and says "mommy a pee a couch". ARGHHH I Hate potty training. I will pay, yes pay for someone to do it for me. I thought girls were suppose to be easy to potty train, I dread Sam. My Mom says I have to excpect some accidents. I think I am past that. I will ask here every five minutes, take her to the potty even. She won't go and then five minutes later..... dun dun dun. Never fails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep - I've been there...I've officially decided that my kids are now going to potty train themselves. If they haven't figured it out by the time they go to school, we'll have other concerns. When they're ready, they'll do it. Until then, I'll just change diapers.
Sounds all too familiar. If it makes you feel any better I started with Ellie in January of '07, wanting her to be trained before Cade was born that April. I didn't feel like she was truly 'trained' until August-September. I'm not even going to attempt it with Cade until he's like...four.
Post a Comment