We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
FUTURE SHOP = DEATH
I officially will NEVER shop at future shop again!!! The are a bunch of complete morons (oh the words I would rather use). We bought a microsoft office set for $150.00 bucks, which is quite a pretty penny. Turned out that my mom had a copy at her house and let us use it instead. So we go to return it but unfortunatly I had chucked the receipt. The product was still in its original packaging which is covered with futureshop propoganda stickers and pricetags etc. THEY WON'T TAKE IT BACK. They have a "no return policy" which of course they never said anything about, because I wouldn't have bought it befor I checked with my mom if I had known that. I am writing letters to managers managers, I am ranting to EVERYONE I KNOW and I am going to drive as much buisness away from their store as possible. I am out to destroy. So I am not saying that you don't have to buy there. I am just saying buyer beware never buy anything you don't know if you won't need. Best Buy was cheaper anyways but they didn't have the product in stock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hear ya, we bought a computer from them, and something went and it was the ONE thing our warrenty didn't cover? weird eh
Yeah, I never buy there because everything I need is at Costco and they return SO easily. This is making me realize again why I don't...
Post a Comment