We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yum Yum Yum

I made this last night (Not my picture, I forgot)


Yes it is as yummy as it looks.

I didn't use the white chocolate chips I used peanutbutter ones, and I left out the nuts.

Of course I found it on bakerella.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow these look delicious! I think I'm going to have to claim pregnancy craving and make some. Of course Conor would know that's a hoax because I've already told him I haven't had any cravings... I guess they could start anytime right? Maybe I should shower and clean and grocery shop first though... these would be a great reward! Thanks for sharing. Love keeping up on your life with your blog! And I'm so glad we're going to have babies the same age! You and I and Megan can do play dates when we're all in Calgary! Yay!

Natalie said...

will you please invite me over next time you bake this? It looks absolutely amazing!

Megan said...

Please come live with me and make me all of your scrumptious creations. I am really not good at baking - and that looks soooo good. Could you add a little chocolate drizzle to mine?

Kasie said...

Wow, yum. That is all I can say.

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, that is something that I could NOT resist. Anything with ice cream is the best thing EVER!!