We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The blue screen of DEATH

My desktop has officially given up the ghost. I have gotten the blue screen of death twice now. So I am back to the laptop (which I struggle with). So chances are good pictures will be scarce unless I take the time to figure it all out.

Lizzy is stopping her naps. Kid won'e sleep at night now. So my 3 hour siesta in the middle of the day is gone. She is napping now, but life was a tragedy today and I am short tempered (lack of sleep).

Samuel is a turkey as usual. I love him. He is so cute.

I have an appointment with a specialist next week to talk about the vbac and see what all the risks are, find out if it is really something I want to try. My head is screaming at me "ARE YOU CRAZY? Do you have any idea how painful that would be, let alone what happens". I think it is the best option for my kids though. With Trev gone and a new baby and me out of comminssion, I think they would have breakdowns. I am just trying not to think about it. If it was a truly slefish decision then c-section all the way, I just am having a hard time with 6 weeks of no lifting and how many weeks of walking like a granny. We will see. So I need to compile a list of questions for the dr. If you think of any leave them because I want to make sure I ask her EVERYTHING.

3 comments:

motherofangels said...

Hi, I am replying back about the scrapbooking on my blog. I use memory mixer and than I also download free stuff from digiscrap depot.com and use it on my program.

Ashley said...

You should make lizzy have a quiet time while Sam naps. That's what I do with Aubrey. I just put her in her bed with a bunch of books and quiet activities and shut her in her room. Sometimes she'll even fall asleep! Yes, there are days when she gets out of her room and comes and finds me, but I just put her back in so she learns that she needs to stay until I come get her. It's great! Then I can get something done!!

Skye said...

Your recovery will definitely be way shorter if you can have a vaginal birth, but there's pros and cons for both a section and a vaginal delivery! I hope you can put your mind at ease one way or another. Having had one vaginal birth, I would choose that again over a section any day.