
I am growing out of my pregnancy shirts. AHHHHH. I have officially retired two of them now (very sad that they happen to be my short sleeved ones). To accompany my ever growing stomach I woke up today with... MORE STRETCH MARKS?!?!?!? ughhh I didn't think there was anywhere left to get them. I look like a zebra. I have decided that I am done, to bad the baby isn't ready yet.
Lizzy has officially decided her favorite hairstyle is braids. Every morning when she gets dressed I ask her how she wants her hair. She always reply's braids. I think it is because it is the only way that all her hair stays out of her eyes all day. She is so good about getting her hair done. She doesn't like it brushed but she deals with it.
Sam is still teething. He has been teething since april I think. He gets his teeth in the funniest oder too. He has 3 in the bottom on the fron and 3 mollers. He is working on the 4th moller, with no sign of the other bottom front one.
Trevor is studying for more of his insurance licenses. He is suppose to take the test for another one next week out in the big T.O.
No comments:
Post a Comment