I just got a phone call from the High River Hospital *I didn't like the Rocky View. I blame it on to many patients and to little space/staff* I am a patient of the low risk clinic out there and of a Dr named Dr. Smillie :) . The call was from the booking lady. She had just received the form from my Dr. giving her the dates for my C-Section. She only had one space left in the 4 day range. So we are booked to have Abigail on September 4th 2009 at 8:15am. I was hoping for a week earlier than that but my Dr turned me down.
I am funny about my hospital stays. Last year (yes last year) when we had Sam Trevor went to school in the afternoon after my surgery. People got mad at him for leaving me. I told him to go. I am so doped up from the drugs, and after 38ish weeks of not sleeping through the night, all I want to do is sleep. I feel bad because people will come visit and I am so out of it. I figure I might as well take the time when the baby is with the nurses to sleep as much as I can before it is me that is up with her.
So there we go 52 days and counting.
4 comments:
Oh that's kind of exciting! I bet it's really nice to know when you're going to have your baby. September 4 is so soon too!!!
thats so exciting! Baby Abigail and Jesse will have the same birthday if all goes as planned!
It's so crazy to me that you can know the date and time of the arrival of your baby! So cool! And exciting! I can't wait to meet this little Abigail! Heck, I can't wait to meet any of your kids...
Yay!! I love the name Abigail Morgan. So cute.
Post a Comment