So for family home evening we sang songs. Lizzy would say "How about this one" and I would reply "which one" Then she would get the 3 year old thinking face. Eyes back and forward looking towards the roof, mouth scrunched up, thinking humm. Then she would spurt out a song, "Child of God", "incy spider", "happy know it", "popcorn". Then we would sing it and it would all repeat. I thought it was funny how she would be all excited and then have to think about what she wanted.
One the stranger side. Sam has always been my BIG eater. Ever since he was born he has ate more than I would think a child his size should. Until yesterday. Now he picks at his food, and plays with it. Even his favorites. He usually eats his breakfast but lunch and supper not really. On the other hand, Lizzy has always been a good eater, fruits veggies whatever, but she doesn't eat a whole lot. Until yesterday. She will clear her plate and ask for more and an hour later tell me she is hungry (bedtime ploy to stay up?). I think it is odd how they have completly switched eating style, my eater doesn't eat and my snacker is hungry like a wolf.
1 comment:
Kids are funny, aren't they? Maybe Lizzy is growing and Sam has finally slowed down? It's probably just a phase. I guess you'll find out.
Post a Comment