We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trying

So I really want to have this baby now (as every pregnant woman at this point feels). We had Lizzy just over 2 weeks early (I loved that Dr. He was great). Sam was just over a week early. So if I make it to Sunday it would have been the longest that I have ever been pregnant. If I was in the states I would have had this baby by now. Trevor gets home Friday night and I would really like to have him see his newest baby before he has to go back. The way it is now I will only be out of the hospital for a day by the time he has to go. People have said that he will get to see the baby in the hospital, but that doesn't really count in my books.

I read that if you walk up and down the stairs two at a time it will induce labor, well I did it for as long as my body could and nothing happened. I dug up all the potatoes in my mothers garden, nothing. I carry my kids when they want carried. I have scrubbed all my floors by hand. Honestly short of convincing my brothers to dragging my treadmill into my house so I can walk on it for hours at a time after the kids are in bed I am out of ideas.

Tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment, we will see how begging works.

Maybe jumping jacks. yeh right, I hated those in gym.

This is me

pregnancy cartoon

Listen kid I have never been a patient person... your killing me.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

ya I don't believe in the trying thing - i tried it all too and nothing happened. There is a lady in my ward who swears she had all 5 of her kids early by drinking some castor oil, but I'm not sure raging diarrhea is worth it!

Ashley said...

Go jump on a trampoline. Maybe have a sprinkler underneath so it's less obvious that you've peed your pants :) Good luck!

Donna said...

Patience IS a virtue! And waiting for babies to come helps to truly try your patience... I know you are rolling your eyes at me, but she'll come when she's ready...

Kasie said...

Bahahaha . . . the first thing that came to my mind was "I hope she is 2 weeks late!" I know I am evil, and I know it may come back to bite me in the butt, but I don't care. I think that is why you love me so!

Ashley Smith said...

that is why I love you, but there is the beauty of a c-section, I can't go late wahaha only early.

Anonymous said...

HAHA you're cute. I have heard from friends eating spicy food helps!!