Sam was left with grandma.
We went on a fun c-train ride to the Wiggles concert. We treated ourselves to a big bucket of popcorn and enjoyed the show.
We were way up high but it was still really good. I was actually really impressed with how good they were live. They went out and shook peoples hands. The looked at pictures that were pushed up on stage by kids (who had drawn them). They even asked one little girl what her name was because she was yelling very loudly "WAKE UP JEFF!" Murry even made it all the way up to where we were but he was a section over from us. Kids stood in front of the stage and danced and in the back on the floor they were running around and playing. Elizabeth laughed, clapped and sang. The second we walked into the saddle dome she started yelling "Wiggles where are you" I told her they were hiding and we should go find them. They had acrobats, ballerinas and even the big red car. My favorite is Captain Feathersword.lol.
It was a fun trip out.
3 comments:
How fun!
i'm jealous!
Hey Ashely! I hope we can meet soon too! I've heard lots about you and Trevor. I think that if I keep up on your blog (be a "blog creeper" like yourself ;) ) then I'll get to know you very well. You have great blog posts and your kids are ADORABLE! Seriously excited to meet you.
P.S. I think josh is the best too!!
Post a Comment