We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The cake

I saw this cake on the Bakerella blog I follow and had to try it.








It was very yummy and very rich. The baby didn't appriciate all the sugar late at night but I still ate it.
I just think these pictures are cute



A shout out to my brother in law Jacob who got engaged tonight!!

5 comments:

Becka. said...

Any left for moi?

Anonymous said...

was it alot of work?

Megan said...

Holy yummy cake. Why do you live so far away? I want to eat it.

P.S. Your little redheads are growing up so much! Too cute!

Ashley said...

That's hilarious that your kids beat each other up already! Ha! I would have sat and watched too. Oh, and that cake looks delicious!

Ashley Dawn said...

Lizzy looks SO much like you. It's uncanny. Also, awesome cake! That looks like SO much fun. And Congrats to your bro-in-law.