We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If I was in doubt

I think I can "officially" be counted as a mom. lol. as if the two kids didn't qualify me. Sam is sick. This is the first time that one of my kids has been sick and it hasn't been related to teeth. He has been puking all day. and in true mom fashion I caught it isn my hand each time. ewwwwww. So there it is. My true momness. who else would try to catch puke.

4 comments:

carly said...

I know I don't catch puke... and if that is what it takes to be a mom it may be a while till I become one. hahaha. Poor little boy though!

Ashley said...

Wow. You're a brave soul! I think that does officially put you at mom status. I'm sorry that Sam is sick. Poor boy. I hope he gets better soon for ya!

Ashley Dawn said...

Welcome aboard!! Good luck with the sick kids. That's harder than just being sick yourself...

Natalie said...

oh my goodness Ashley...a true mom. It may even bring a tear to my eye.