By some small miracle Calgary housing sent someone to fix the holes in my roof and walls. Yesterday I had a massive drywall mess to clean up. Mopping, sweeping, vacuming. Nothing compared to today.
Yes this is a dust line on my pot of soup for supper. sick.
He is a really nice man, but honestly, couldn't he have kept the dust to one room. I asked my mom to send her shop vac over. She asked if the handyman had brought one because they do sometimes. That would be a biug negative. Besides if he was worried about clean up he probably would have brought some stuff to cover things up, like my couch, but no, my poor couch got the brunt on the mess. weep.
On happier notes
We celebrated Chinese New Years with Ryan and Angie in China town. It was a lot of fun to see the dragon dance and the karate demonstrations. They also had mini shops set up. We went for Dim Sum (spelling??) It was very yummy.
Sam is now a climbing machine.
The house is going well. They actually have the second floor on also but I haven't gotten over there with my camera to take pictures.
And of course a picture of my sweet Elizabeth.












1 comment:
Don't you just love those days? It's like, "No, what I do every day just isn't enough to completely overwhelm me, I'm SO glad you came by and gave me this extra challenge". I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Great pictures though and I'm glad your house is coming along. When do you expect to get in there??
Post a Comment