
I forgot how much people ask you how you are doing when you are pregnant. I have my answer down. I squeamish smile, shrug of the shoulder and a "meh as well as can be expected". The truth is I also forgot how moody I am. I remembered that I didn't like being pregnant, but now I remember why. I was in for a temple recommend interview when the bishop even asked me the other day how I was doing. I gave my standard response then he caught me off guard. He asked me how Trevor was treating me. I bust up into tears, we are talking misty eyes, we are talking bawling, runny nose, people standing in the hall casting confused looks at the door. I then explained just how wonderful Trevor is to me. I can totally bite his head off, go from happy to depressed in the blink of an eye and he just loves me anyways. He tells me everyday how much he loves me. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I think true love from a husband is if he can still love you when you are a COMPLETE mess.
I love my man.
2 comments:
I'm glad your the pregnant one. I'm glad that Trevor is good to you. It probably makes the pregnancy that much easier. And sorry, I'll try to stop asking you how you are feeling :)
I have done that myself - MANY times. I'm so glad that you have a supportive husband. Jarett is wonderful too and it really makes all the difference in the world... That's hilarious though. By the way, how ARE you doing?? Seriously - you can't just shrug your shoulders.
Post a Comment