
Elizabeth had her 3rd birthday. Here she is with her big present from Mom and Dad. "A BICYCLE!!!" Now to learn to peddle forward instead of back

Dad showing you how to ride the horsey (haha he loves this picture)

Here it is. The first time I have made a birthday cake or cupcakes and not wanted to chuck them in the bin and go buy one instead. We were going to spend the day at the lake but it was to cold. So they are beach bears. I found them on Bakerella of course.

A fun get away without the kids.

We went to the chuckwagon races and the grandstand show with Angie and Ryan. I had gotten bored and took 10000000 pictures of Trev and I the second one is where I was trying to sneak them so he wouldn't know I was still taking his picture.

We also took the kids to Kids day for Stampede. They really don't care for much of it. The highlights were the Superdogs and the animals.
Poor kids got woken up to go (and they made us suffer for it).

Here we are waiting for Superdogs. Ethan went with us for something to do, seeing as it was all free.
* note the woman next to me. she STOLE my seat halfway through and didn't give it back. she must have wanted to get closer to Ethan lol*

And that is what we have been up to.
2 comments:
awesome! You've been having some fun. Elbow Falls is great, isn't it?
Your cupcakes turned out really cute! You're such a good little mommy!
P.S. what I can see of your house in the background looks super nice!!
Post a Comment