We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

sigh...

Laundry.... nuff said. avoiding, as usual.

So I can totally tell I am prego .... as if you couldn't tell by looking at me... which a lady at the lake couldn't... come on I have gained 20 lbs. Anyways, I can tell because I am MOODY. Last night I was so grouchy, poor Trevor. Aside from that in the past week or so I FEEL pregnant, my ribs hurt, I can't breath, which always brings about the thought "How much longer till this is done" (while trying not to think about when this is done what that means).

It is funny. I am at the very tail end of the long list of people I knew who were having babies. I think I got up towards 25 and I think there is only 5 left. sigh. f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I unpacked all of my baby clothes and washed them (hence why am backed up on laundry, I was doing so good). It got me excited (baby booties!!! anyone seen transformers lol).

I am probably the most impatient person I know. I hate surprises (well if it is a true surprise and I don't know it is coming then it is fine but when I suspect...death. ) I read the end of books usually before I get halfway through. I get anxious in new movies because I can't look at the end. I hate waiting on people and things (and know if people are waiting on me). Today 10 weeks is looking like an ETERNITY.

Anyways. Trevor is going out of town and I am trying not to freak out. Two nights ago we think both our cars got broken into.

I haven't been locking the van. It has auto start and no auto locks. Pain in the butt trying to get the kids in. It is 10 years old so who would want to steal it, and the only thing of value inside is....left over fries from the kids, maybe my stroller which is falling apart (give me an excuse to buy a new one). The versa has about the same valuables inside, garbage, work papers (all blank)

Anyways when I got out to the car yesterday both of our glove boxes had been ransacked. Completely emptied. Nothing was missing, they were just emptied onto the seat. Nothing was stolen. So I don't know. The only thing I can think of that they would have been looking for was a house key. EEEEP. I wouldn't really be concerned if Trev was going to be here but being home alone makes me even crazier. When we were first married I slept with a hammer or a gun by the bed when he was gone, crazy I know, but it made me feel better. I am not quite that neurotic now, but I do double check that my doors are locked and windows locked about 5 times starting at 7 or 8 at night.

Ugh it will be a long week.

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

haha, I'm TOTALLY with you. Just go sleep at your moms.... that's what I would do - I'm such a pansy.