We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I WON I WON!!

I can't believe it. I actually won a contest. I won a $100 credit for family photos from a photography blog that I follow. I LOVE her pictures! I always look through them and ooo and awww wishing and hoping. Here is her blog. You are all jealous I know it!

Funny story. We took the neighbors kids to a Hitmen game because their mom got sick. It was so much fun. We ate pocketdogs and chocolate malts. anyways we were rushing back to our car after because it was FREEZING and came around the corner and there was a woman there relieving her bladder. She starts pulling up her pants and screaming. Shocked that she would be caught in her act in the middle of the parking lot after a hockey game at the saddle dome. What I want to know is if you have to go bad enough that you would go in the middle of a parking lot in -20 without toilet paper, why didn't she stop inside?!?!

Anyways I am excited about my win and can't wait to show you all the pictures, even though I am hoping she won't mind waiting until the new baby comes so I can have amazing pictures of all 3 of my babies.

6 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

HAHA im so glad you are excited! ITs strange to think someone would be so excited to work with me, but really flattering as well! Thank you!

Also, I love how the woman going to the bathroom story is neslted in between your excitement for winning! sooo funny!

lets chat soon...

devon

Natalie said...

Yeah Ashley!!! Congratulations!!! So exciting

Ashley said...

YAY Ashley!! I am so excited for you! Devon is great. She really is. I am a little jealous and I wish that I had actually taken the time to enter.
I am disturbed that you caught a lady peeing. I think it's funny, but I'm sorry you had to catch that!

Ashley said...

I am a little disturbed for you. Catching a woman peeing in a parking lot? That's way funny, but the image is kinda gross...

So congratulations on winning! I'm way excited for you. Devon is awesome. She's seriously one of my favorite people so I guarantee we will love working with her! Did you find her blog through mine? Because if you did, I am going to take some credit. Okay? Just kidding. When you come down, we'll have to get together!

P.S. Is your house going to be done by the time the new baby arrives? You should put some details about your house like how many bedrooms and such. Just because I'm nosey/curious! Hope the building process is going well for you!

Megan said...

Hooray for Ashley!! That is really exciting - and I am jealous! You always have cute family pictures...that would be great to get it done when you have the new baby.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome you won!