We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Weekend.

Trevor and I are taking a weekend escape for Valentines Day. It will be our first trip with out the kids for more than 1 night. My Mom was kind enough to watch my kids in support of this. We are heading up to the Gondola Plaza.





I am so excited. Fred and Ashton are meeting us up there tomorrow. I am excited to play games, eat food, ski and MOST OF ALL SLEEP IN!! Trevor wants to get up and do first run of the day. I want to sleep in late and get up when I get up. lol. We have slightly different ideas of what sounds like the most fun.


We leave in a couple of hours and I haven't packed yet. Maybe I should get on that.

3 comments:

carly said...

That will be so fun!

Ashley Dawn said...

I LOVE IT!! Enjoy your weekend. SLEEP ALL DAY LONG AND LIVE IT UP!! Trevor has a different idea strictly because his days are more than likely not as exhausting as yours.

Ashley said...

Jealous! Have so much fun.